Sat, 19 Aug|
Balai Bomba dan Penyelamat Sri Petaling
IBU Fire Station Visit: Sri Petaling (Aug 2023)
Come meet our friendly firefighting heroes in this fun-filled educational outing. Learn about the life of a firefighter and their equipment, as well as about fire safety. Enjoy water play, and perhaps even a ride on the fire engine! 🧑🚒🚒🔥
Time & Location
19 Aug, 9:30 am – 11:30 am
Balai Bomba dan Penyelamat Sri Petaling, Jalan 14/149l, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
About the event
Come meet our real life (and friendly!) firefighting heroes in this fun-filled educational outing. Learn about the life of a firefighter and their equipment, as well as about fire safety. Enjoy water play, and maybe even a ride on the fire engine - and don't forget to snap a picture of your kids with a fireman to make their day. Feel free to have your kid dress up as a fireman if they so wish! 🧑🚒🚒🔥
Fee: RM35/pax for IBU members (RM70/pax for non-members)
Recommended participation age: walking toddlers to 15 years old (All children and adults need their own tickets: Your presence counts towards the max capacity set by the Fire Dept).
*IBU Members - be sure to sign in to our website to enjoy your discounted rate BEFORE you pay for the tickets. Please note each member is entitled to the discount for a max of 5 tickets.
Things to Bring/ Prep
1. Light snacks - we have prepared some light snacks but pls feel free to bring your own especially if your child has any dietary requirements.
2. Non-slip footwear as there will be water play at the end.
3. Change of clothes - for your child and you (you might get wet too!) - do come in clothes suitable for water play (non-translucent, dry-fit, etc.).
Other General Reminders
1. Accompany your child at all times.
2. Kindly follow the instructions set by our Bomba officers to avoid any accidents.
3. We appreciate any assistance from our parents especially with the post-event clean up.
4. During registration, please have your tickets ready for presentation.
5. Please come early to do the registration. This way we can start on time.
Child (below 15 yrs old)