Thu, 29 Feb|
Patisserie Royale Plaza Arkadia
Rediscovering You (IBU Support Groups)
Let's get together at Pastisserie Royale at Plaza Arkadia and talk about Rediscovering You. This session will be all about deep diving into finding our identity again post motherhood. Let us rediscover ourselves - blend the old & the new and bring out the real you✨
Time & Location
29 Feb 2024, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Patisserie Royale Plaza Arkadia, H-1-12 Plaza Arkadia Block H No.3, Jalan intisari Perdana, Desa Parkcity, 52200 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
About the event
Let's get together at Patisserie Royale in Plaza Arkadia. Do you look back and think about how you used to be before you became a mum? Being a mother is the most wonderful thing but it also changes who you are as a person. Sometimes you look in the mirror and don't recognize yourself anymore so in this session let us rediscover ourselves - blend the old & the new and bring out the real you.
This support group will be beneficial for mothers(or fathers) who need to manage almost everything around the house and are feeling overwhelmed- all are welcome to join us✨.
- There will be a short presentation followed by a discussion and an activity.
- All material will be provided.
- This session will be more focused on moms but dads and kids are welcome to join as well.
- You will be required to purchase a minimum of one drink/food item per participant from the cafe during the session.
- Payments to be made directly to the venue. This is a halal establishment.
- Please plan to arrive around 10 minutes before the meeting starts to fully reap the benefits of the session.
Join us in revitalizing the power of the village and embracing the strength of community support to all moms! Together, we can build a circle that uplifts, inspires, and empowers each other. 🌸✨
Snigdha holds an MA in Psychology and is a mom herself! She specializes in Counselling, Hypnotheraphy, Mindfulness & Art and has been running a social group in her daughter's school ISP since February this year & a lot of mums have found this group to be useful.