Thu, 05 Oct|
Penang Adventist Hospital
IBU Support Groups: Breastfeeding
In need of breastfeeding support? Come get expert advice from IBCLC-certified breastfeeding consultant Gabriele Koffler about any burning questions you have. Breastfeeding is incredibly rewarding but it can be really hard in the beginning. Getting the right support is crucial - don't miss out!
Time & Location
05 Oct, 9:30 am – 11:30 am
Penang Adventist Hospital, Level 9, Multi-Storey Car Park, 465, Jalan Burma, 10350 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
About the event
In need of breastfeeding support? Come get expert advice from Gabriele Koffler, an IBCLC-certified breastfeeding consultant with over 20 years of experience, about any burning questions you have. Breastfeeding is an incredibly rewarding journey but it can be an incredibly hard one in the beginning. Getting the right support is crucial - don't miss out!
This support group is for YOU if you are:
- pregnant and thinking about breastfeeding
- new to breastfeeding and have questions
- having problems breastfeeding and need advice
-breastfeeding and want to meet like-minded mothers
About Gabriele: With vast experience with helping breastfeeding mothers establish a successful nursing journey, Gabriele is a La Leche League Breastfeeding Group Leader, crisis advisor, parent educator and nurse. The mother of two adult daughters, the Austrian native has been living in Penang since October 2019.
- Fee: FREE
- This group is supported by Penang Adventist Hospital & their Kangaroo Breastfeeding Support Group https://pah.com.my/community-services/kangaroo-club-breastfeeding-support-group
- The meeting room is on Level 9 in the Carpark Building, away from the main hospital traffic with patients.
- There is a kids playarea in the meeting room.