Sun, 04 Feb|
Penang Adventist Hospital
IBU Support Groups: Breastfeeding
In need of breastfeeding support? Come get expert advice from IBCLC-certified breastfeeding consultant Gabriele Koffler about any burning questions you have. Breastfeeding is incredibly rewarding but it can be really hard in the beginning. Getting the right support is crucial - don't miss out!
Time & Location
04 Feb 2024, 9:30 am – 11:00 am
Penang Adventist Hospital, Level 9, Multi-Storey Car Park, 465, Jalan Burma, 10350 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
About the event
In need of breastfeeding support? Come get expert advice from Gabriele Koffler, an IBCLC-certified breastfeeding consultant with over 20 years of experience, about any burning questions you have.
This support group is for YOU if you are:
- pregnant and thinking about breastfeeding
- new to breastfeeding and have questions
- having problems breastfeeding and need advice
-breastfeeding and want to meet like-minded mothers
Breastfeeding is an incredibly rewarding journey but it can be an incredibly hard one in the beginning. Getting the right support is crucial - don't miss out! See you there 🧡
About Gabriele: With vast experience with helping breastfeeding mothers establish a successful nursing journey, Gabriele is a La Leche League Breastfeeding Group Leader, crisis advisor, parent educator and nurse. The mother of two adult daughters, the Austrian native has been living in Penang since October 2019.
- Fee: FREE
- This group is supported by Penang Adventist Hospital & their Kangaroo Breastfeeding Support Group https://pah.com.my/community-services/kangaroo-club-breastfeeding-support-group
- The meeting room is on Level 9 in the Carpark Building, away from the main hospital traffic with patients.
- There is a kids playarea in the meeting room.