Sun, 02 Apr|
2nd Flr Seminar Room | St John Ambulance
IBU Penang: Paediatric First Aid & CPR Course
Whether it's a simple bruise or a life-threatening blocked airway, no parent wants to see their child injured or at risk. Don’t miss out on this awesome hands-on paediatric first aid & CPR training course by St John Ambulance Penang, and empower yourself with the ability to respond in an emergency!
Time & Location
02 Apr 2023, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
2nd Flr Seminar Room | St John Ambulance, 24-A, Jalan Grove, 11400 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
About the event
Whether it's a simple bruise or a life-threatening blocked airway, no parent wants to see their child injured or at risk. Having the knowledge and ability to respond to emergencies could make all the difference during those first few crucial seconds and minutes.
Don't miss out on this awesome hands-on training course that empowers you to take action confidently in a medical emergency involving children. Amongst other topics, parents will learn how to perform CPR on a child and how to handle a situation where the child is choking. (Psst, this is especially useful if your child is about to embark on solids soon or is in the toddler years!)
This course is conducted by St. John Ambulance Penang's team of experienced medics. Medical health professionals will also be present to answer your questions and facilitate the training.
Age of participants: Adults and children above the age of 12 can participate in this training course.
Fee: RM99/pax for IBU members and non-members.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Registration and breakfast will begin half an hour before the event. Please come early so that we can start on time.
- For our Muslim friends observing Ramadan, the meals can be packed for you to take away (please let us know).
- The proceeds of this event will go to St. John Ambulance in support of their community service.
- Please bring your own writing materials. Some exercises require lying on the floor and if you prefer to, you may bring your own mat (eg. yoga mat, towel etc).
- MOH SOPs will be observed during this event. Please wear a face mask during the training and observe the SOPs at the venue.
- Please inform us in advance if you have children below 12 years old attending with you - St John Ambulance requires this information. You are responsible for taking care of your child at all times during the course.
- Ticket type
Adult/Child (above 12) - 1 pax
This ticket applies to ONE pax.PriceRM 99.00Sold Out
This event is sold out