Sat, 24 Feb|
The Nesting Place KL | Block C Level 7
IBU Parenting Workshop: Emotional Intelligence & Positive Discipline for Toddlers
Got a little "tiny tornado" at home? Join our exclusive IBU Parenting Workshop with expert Namrita Bendapudi - learn to navigate those toddler tantrums and raise happy, emotionally intelligent little ones!
Time & Location
24 Feb 2024, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
The Nesting Place KL | Block C Level 7, Jalan Ilmu, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
About the event
Got a little "tiny tornado" at home? Feeling overwhelmed by your toddler's meltdowns and tantrums?
Join our exclusive IBU Parenting Workshop with expert Namrita Bendapudi, tailored exclusively for parents. Learn to navigate those toddler tantrums and raise happy, emotionally intelligent little ones!
Namrita, a birth educator and coach from The Nesting Heart, will be sharing practical tools and techniques for:
- Gentle discipline that guides, not punishes
- Understanding your child's emotions behind the tantrums
- Nurturing emotional intelligence for stronger family bonds
- Bonus tips from a seasoned mom and expert!
Don't miss this chance to equip yourself with gentle, effective ways to raise emotionally intelligent toddlers. Limited spots, register now!
Fee (remember to log in to get your IBU member price):
Early bird (first 12 participants) at RM35/adult (RM20/adult for IBU members).
Normal price at RM40/adult (RM25/adult for IBU members).
Each ticket includes admission to the workshop and a goodie bag (OmoOmo stickers, cookies from The Rolling Pin by Nur, 1x RM25 voucher from STEM4ALL makerspace, and 1x free junior scoop voucher worth RM12.50 by Kind Kones). Early bird ticket holders will also receive an extra chocolate bar worth RM25 from Chocolate Concierge.
SPEAKER SPOTLIGHT: Namrita Bendapudi is trained in the internationally-recognised Hand in Hand Parenting approach. She is also an internationally certified Lamaze© Childbirth Educator. The founder of The Nesting Heart Sdn Bhd, Namrita is a mom of 2 with empowering birth experiences. She is a passionate advocate for maternal and infant mental health.
- Tea and Coffee will be served
- Please come at least 15 minutes early for registration so we can start on time
- We recommend that parents join the workshop unaccompanied by kids. Our sessions will include focused discussions and a conducive learning environment for adults. This ensures a more immersive experience for all participants.
- Ticket type
Adult (one pax) - Early BirdPriceRM 35.00Sold Out
- Ticket type
Adult (one pax)PriceRM 40.00