Wed, 30 Aug|
IBU Merdeka Day Edition
Come and join us for a fun-filled Merdeka Day Special🌺🇲🇾! We are celebrating Merdeka Day with special activities, games and crafts for the little ones.
Time & Location
30 Aug 2023, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
The Artmosphere, E-0-6 & E-1-6, Block E, Plaza Damas, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1, Taman Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
About the event
Come and join us for a fun-filled Merdeka Day Special🌺🇲🇾! We are celebrating Merdeka Day with special activities, games and crafts for the little ones. Learn about the history and culture of Malaysia, learn to play our traditional games (and board game!) and enjoy delicious snacks.
Don't miss this opportunity to make new friends and have a blast on this special day!
We have 3 slots to choose from:
The event will be a 2-hourly session for parent/guardian and child to come together to learn all about Malaysia. There will be various Merdeka themed stations and even a story-telling and music circle time session. Each participant will also be given a choice between two craft making stations during the event.
Arts & Craft Station:
(1) Malaysian National Flower Mosaic Coaster Making Station:
Make your own national flower using mosaic and take home your own mosaic coaster by Kraft & Scissors
(2) Malaysian Batik Painting Station:
Paint and take home your very own Malaysian batik
Additionally, there are other exciting Merdeka themed stations that you and your child can explore during the event;
Malaysian Food station:
Nasi lemak, Roti canai, Nyonya kuih (2 types) and Teh Tarik & Vitagen
Malaysian Games station:
Sensory Messy Play and Traditional Games for parent/guardian and child
Malaysian Icons station:
Flash Cards and Icon towers
RM50/pax for IBU members (RM75/pax for non-members). That would mean that if one parent accompany a child above 3 years old to the event, the fee would be RM100 for IBU members and RM150 for non-IBU members. Fee is to be paid via bank transfer. Payment details will be sent to your email after you RSVP. Please make payment to secure your place in the session! Hurry, as tickets are limited!
- This is a parent-accompanied event, and is ideal for kids aged 3 years and above!
- Should you or your little one be interested to participate in more craft activities, you can! With additional cost of RM20/craft activity.
- Entry includes free Montessori play area for kids.
- Younger siblings below 3 years old can at the play area and it will be free of charge for IBU members.
- Younger siblings below 3 years old of non-members have to pay our usual RM45/2 hourly entry fee to access the play area
- Please bring enough drinking water and snacks for your little ones (in case they are picky eaters)!
- Please kindly be advised to bring your own socks. We have socks available for purchase at RM10 per pair if you don’t have one ✨