Sat, 24 Jun|
Balai Bomba Jalan Perak
IBU Fire Station Visit: Jalan Perak (June 2023)
Come meet our friendly firefighting heroes in this fun-filled educational outing. Learn about the life of a firefighter and their equipment, as well as about fire safety. Enjoy water play, and perhaps even a ride on the fire engine! 🧑🚒🚒🔥
Time & Location
24 Jun, 9:30 am – 11:00 am
Balai Bomba Jalan Perak, Jln Perak, Taman Ara, 11600 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
About the event
Come meet our real life (and friendly!) firefighting heroes in this fun-filled educational outing. Learn about the life of a firefighter and their equipment, as well as about fire safety. Enjoy water play, and maybe even a ride on the fire engine - and don't forget to snap a picture of your kids with a fireman to make their day. Feel free to have your kid dress up as a fireman if they so wish!
Psst, there will also be a fire extinguisher demo this time - thrill your kids (and yourselves) as you watch our firemen put out a live fire with fire extinguishers. See you there! 🧑🚒🚒🔥
Fee: RM20/pax for IBU members (RM40/pax for non-members)
RECOMMENDED participation age: 2 to 7 years old (However, any child aged 2-15 years old needs their own ticket if they are attending).
*IBU Members - be sure to sign in to our website to enjoy your discounted rate BEFORE you pay for the tickets. Please note each member is entitled to the discount for a maximum of 5 tickets.
Things to Bring/ Prep
1. Light snacks - we have prepared mineral water and light snacks but pls feel free to bring your own especially if your child has any dietary requirements.
2. Non-slip footwear as there will be water play at the end.
3. Change of clothes - for your child and you (you might get wet too!) - do come in clothes suitable for water play (non-translucent, dry-fit, etc.).
Other General Reminders
1. Accompany your child at all times.
2. Kindly follow the instructions set by our Bomba officers to avoid any accidents.
3. We appreciate any assistance from our parents especially with the post-event clean up.
4. During registration, please have your tickets ready for presentation.
5. Please come early to do the registration. This way we can start on time.
Child (below 15 yrs old)